Monday, January 18, 2010

THAT THAT IS, IS















Monday, January 18, 2010
I’m reading a lot about non-judgmental,
non-duelistic thinking or feeling. Embracing the all of reality. Complimentary to what Byron Katie does with The Work. I like both.

(note: non-judgment is not addressing the subject of stopping at red lights, crossing the street, or if you want the red shoes or the brown boots…got it?)

My world is divided these days, Democrat/Republican; rich/poor; right/wrong; a loving God/a spiteful God; happy/sad; exempt/non-exempt. On and on it goes.

I’m choosing to pause before I decide. Consider the other point of view. Question the emotions that may arise within. Embrace the unknown. Accept what I will…what I can, on this winding path.

There is no "me" and "you." There is only us.

1 comment:

Deby Dixon said...

I loved "The Work," time to listen to it again. I moved my blog over to bloggers - thanks for the little push.